Libraries And Talking Books
The following is a list of libraries and search indexes that offer access to
printed material on tape, electronically or in Braille. We hope this would
be of benefit to you.
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic:
- Offers hundreds of thousands of textbooks on tape and in digital DAISY
- Offers thousands of books in electronic and DAISY format.
- National Library Service for the Blind
and Physically Handicapped:
- Offers tens of thousands of books, mostly for leasure reading, read by
professional readers. It is a devision of the US Library Of Congress,
and has regional affiliates around the US.
- Louis Database of Accessible
- Maintained by the American Foundation For The Blind, the Louis Database
of Accessible Materials is an excelent search tool for accessible books in
any format, provided by most libraries for the blind.